Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A51's Bugs.

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 11:16 AM)
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
While others are chilling with their Phones, This A51 of ours just ahh!!!
There's some bugs happening in my A51 that couldn't be fixed unless having an update.
First: Battery draining so quickly (let's not call this a bug, but rather a Software Problem)
My battery drains so fast that I can only get 4 hours if usage from 100% to 20% (Protect Battery kinda helped but it's still 4 hours (screen time)
Second: (This is on my side now) Gestures, Why does it have to go back to the homescreen everytime I tap spacebar (or hover my finger I guess.) This ain't a problem but hope to be fixed.
Third: Why does Custom Wallpapers glitches out (or whatever you call it, prefer to my 2nd post). And it turns out that this bug existed after the may 1 update.
Fourth: (This is on my side, again) 5 GHZ hotspot is slow to scan, yes. It isn't a bug, nor needed to be fixed so....
Fifth: UI glitches everytime I unlock the phone (when you came from a landcape view). I can see the holepunch cutout and the corner cutout for whatever reason 😂😂
Sixth: Sometimes, The user interface glitches. Which you wouldn't care if IT ISN'T BLOCKING THE VIEW. This happened to me 2 times while on setup.
Seventh: One UI 4.1 literally took almost half of my ram. I though One UI 4.1 will be a ram-friendly version, but no (as always mate.)

Okay so for those A51 users out there, These bugs I listed might not be happening to you (Good for you🥲) 
And Fifth to Seventh bug is actually a UI Glitch. And FOURTH is a forbidden bug (let's just say it's not happening at all)
Anyways, I would be happy if these get fixed after the november 1 update (again Biannual Update For this Mf phone)

0 Likes
4 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I'm not experiencing these bugs in One UI 4.1. I'm using A71.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Good for ya, Hence having a bigger battery and a Better Processor. A71 is the best midranged Phone out there for its specs.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Some possible problems caused by fast battery drainage could be malware infection, or being hacked. It's a combination, if your phone's battery drains fast and at the same time heats excessively- could be caused by malware infection or being hacked. And also, your battery life could be getting weak. Check your battery's life status in the diagnosis here in Members app.
There are other causes of fast battery consumption.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Nah, I'm not a teenager that just falls for ads that I see on the internet, hence it's the One UI 4 update, I have the same apps that I have on One UI 3. And Samsung Members Shows "Good", So I'll Say it's the One UI 4.1 update (from all A51 users Globally)
0 Likes