Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A51 screen recording limit

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 05:55 AM)
Nabski
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hello again guys. Who among here has a Galaxy A51? My friend just acquired a unit of that phone and he told me everything is good. The phone delivers good performance even in gaming. However, when he tried to record it, he was shocked that it has a limit of about 10-15 mins. He was wondering if this is because of the filesize or just a samsung limit to these phones. But I tried doing longer recording on my A71 and does not impose any limits. Any comments on that? Do you experience it on your A51 too? Does it only happen to a51?

UPDATE: So okay guys we found out that the problem to my friends video recording limit is that it has limit when it is shooting in FHD. Due to heat issues, the phone prevents you from recording not exceeding 10 mins at a time. For Screen recording I recommended him to record in 720P and see if that fixes the problem.
6 Comments
Nabski
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i would like to add that even the camera app of his A51 experiences a 10 minute limit of recording? why is that so?
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Galaxy A

Good day! Are you still experiencing the same issue?

Nabski
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
no problems so far. we just figured to lower the recording resolution. anyways, we dont need so much resolution in our videos. thanks :)
0 Likes
Samsung_Ky41pBx
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
why my a51 bad in wifi connection? what is knox for.
Nabski
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i don't know but my friend's a51 is not having issues with wifi. maybe a factory defect?

Knox is samsung's internal security. it acts like an anti-virus and protects your phone and apps from getting malware.
Samsung_Ky41pBx
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
thanks @nabskiplays.