Original topic:

A52s 5G upgrade to Android 12

(Topic created on: 02-16-2022 02:15 AM)
RanDen2022
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Good day.

1. Is it worth upgrading my A52s 5G to Android 12? 2. Are there a lot of serious bugs so far?

Thanks.
7 Comments
adbautis
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
1. Definitely. Security features pa lang, sulit na.

2. Some apps have some '120hz smoothness' issue. But this is given, since not so many phones are using Android 12. But give it a month or two, ma o-optimize din yan with upcoming updates.

Been using Android 12 in my A52s since Feb 3 btw, and no complaints :)
0 Likes
Jendeuk
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Sanaol :( my phone updated yesterday and it has been lagging, also the screen is freezing when I open messenger then my game was lagging after this update
0 Likes
adbautis
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Been using messenger all the time, di naman nag la-lag. Try using Device Care regularly, it helps free up junks in your phones memory. Also, try updating the affected apps or clear cache / clear data.
0 Likes
Jendeuk
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
May nag suggest nga sakin nung clear data partition di ko lng magawa kasi di ako maka pasok sa safe mode, tas sabi nlng sakin factory reset nlng daw :(
0 Likes
Juls98
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Connect mo yung phone mo sa cable at laptop or pc saka mo gawin yung steps for safe mode
rtulod
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same
RanDen2022
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks for the response.

I am still hesitant at the moment.

Way back, I was very eager updating to the latest software.

I had an issue with my S9 that after the software update, the screen was significantly affected. I had to set the brightness to max for me to use the phone. It could have been a faulty panel but somehow, the phone works well just before the update. I searched for the issue and found out that the update affected a lot of S9 owners not only in the Philippines but also other countries.

To this date, Samsung has no answer to mitigate the issue.
0 Likes