Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A71 keeps on restarting and messenger keeps on logging out

(Topic created on: 06-13-2022 03:26 PM)
SgL3
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I notice after the update My phone keeps on restarting several times already..any tips on how to fix it?my messenger keeps on logging out too
0 Likes
6 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try going into Safe mode.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
About the messenger, it's the messenger's bug
0 Likes
lunaa04
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same poooo huhuhuhu 3rd day ko na today for messenger no choice ako kaya naka fb lite napaka hassle 🥺🥺🥺🥺
0 Likes
lunaa04
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Mine won't open talagaaa
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If Safe mode didn't work, try wipe cache partition. If Messenger still doesn't open, wait until Messenger updates.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, SgL3!

If this issue started after your software update, you need to wipe your cache partition, as Khaled75 said. If that didn't work on your end, you need to bring your device to an Authorized Samsung Service Center. You can find the nearest Service Center in your area here: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/?msclkid=72d47e20cf8411ec8ac1394658c823b0

As for the Messenger app, you can reinstall it again on your phone. If you're still logged out on Messenger by then, then there's a problem with the app itself. You need to send feedback to the Messenger app's developers and include all the troubleshooting steps you did so they can help you better.

0 Likes