Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 11 update is slower

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 07:26 PM)
Kevs143
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
When my a10s updated to android 11, it gets slower than previous android 10. Hope you fix it
6 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Maybe in you're phone ram that's why and you may try clearing cache from the settings of you're phone
Kevs143
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I just lower the animation scale x1 on developer settings
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Oh yeah maybe that's why. Its slow you lower the Animation scale of you're phone in the developer option so kindly try bringing it back to normal one just try if didn't. just wait what our member suggest to you. 😄
Kevs143
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The default settings of animation scale is 1.5x, maybe i will try it back.

But i will stick to 1x setting because it's smooth.

But i hope samsung will fix this issue on the next firmware update.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

We are indeed happy that you guys are having your connection. We'll try our best to improve with every updates. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Kevs143
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
My phone is slower when it update from android 10 to 11.
0 Likes