Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ANNOYING NOTIF

(Topic created on: 12-06-2023 06:18 PM)
annclmt_
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
This is prolly one of most annoying bug ever, I kept receiving all the notif every hour. Ugh
9 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hi zoldyck_!

If you're experiencing the frustration of receiving notifications every hour on your Galaxy device, here's a quick guide to troubleshoot the issue. Open the "Settings" app and navigate to "Apps" or "Notifications." Once there, locate the specific app causing the problem and carefully review its notification settings. Ensure that the frequency settings are configured correctly, as this step is crucial in resolving the notification annoyance. By following these simple steps, you can regain control over your notification settings and enjoy a smoother experience on your Galaxy device. 📱💙 #SamsungSupport 

annclmt_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I think the problem is not on the app itself or any setting configuration. I think it's because of the latest UI 6.0.
0 Likes
basuragirl
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I somehow managed to solved it by entering the recovery mode and wiping the cache. I got repeated messenger notifs. Super annoying.
annclmt_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Sige ill try ang annoying na di na nakakatuwa
jennej
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I already fixed mine! Clear data and cache then uninstall and reinstall Facebook then messenger!
0 Likes
annclmt_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Niceee sige ill try din thanks!
0 Likes
annclmt_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I tried na multiple times its the same pa rin so inoff ko na alng notif haha
0 Likes
jennej
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Did you install Facebook first?? Okay naman sakin. I wonder why it didn't work for you :(
0 Likes
annclmt_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The fb app is pre installed. I cant fully uninstall it, thats why siguro ganun pa rin :((
0 Likes