Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Blue flashing line while gaming

(Topic created on: 02-28-2023 09:04 PM)
Eldren
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Why there is a blue flashing line at the bottom of the screen while gaming. It causes lag and automatic set the volume down. Can anybody know what causing this?
0 Likes
22 Comments
KateHyacinth
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Maybe it's the edge lighting
Eldren
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I think not. Only appeared while playing games. Cause lag and force the volume to default.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Eldren,

We are sorry to hear about your gaming experience with your beloved Samsung Galaxy device having issues with blue flashing line, lag, and auto-setting the volume down, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

I really understand what you are going through, uncertain of what's causes it, and if it happens to me, I will feel the same. But don't fret; we are here to guide you, and offer solutions to restore your device to optimum performance.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Restart your device.

If the doesn't work, you may submit an error report through the Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Application" and "Slow device".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

Also you can check the Game Settings and the mobile network service provider to optimize gaming performance.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

Eldren
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thank you. I have 2 galaxy phones a30 and a32 both of my device experience this blue flashing line while gaming. I think it was the software causing it. Some kind of power saving thing or for safety because this happens when my phone heats up while playing game. Is there any possible way to turn this off or is this an issue or bug. Thanks.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Eldren,

Thanks for sharing what you have experienced, noticing that it only occurs while playing games. Your beloved Samsung Galaxy devices have built-in safety features that are turned-on in order to protect them from overheating. When you use features or apps that require more power or use them for extended periods, your device may temporarily heat up due to increased battery consumption. Close any running apps and do not use the device for a while.

And to stop it from overheating, close all active and background apps and remove the phone's case to let the heat disperse. 

Also, if your device has a Game Launcher, it is there to help you organize all your games and manage your in-game preferences, such as sound settings, game plugins, shortcuts, and screen refresh rate. You can also use Game Booster tools to block app alerts and notifications while you’re in the middle of gaming.

Eldren
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thank you very much for this information. 😊😊😊
Galaxy A
Actually, it's a notification like from FB Messenger, YouTube, or any app that would send you an alert notification.

I was confused at first but one time I cleared all notification and open a game then noticed the blue line pulse thing on the corner when I pulled down the notification bar it was from FB Messenger, tried it with other apps and the blue light pulse is indeed being triggered by notification.
Eldren
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I will try this. This seriously affects my gaming. Like in mobile legends example when im in clash then the blue line appears. My gameplay lags after that my character will be dead and we lose the game.
Eldren
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Sadly itry to off all the notification but the issue is still there. By the way thank you.
0 Likes