Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Built in screen record

(Topic created on: 11-27-2021 04:31 PM)
abigaiI
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
hi, may posibility po ba na magkaroon ng built in screen record ang A02s or no? 
9 Comments
Galaxy A
If I'm correct A02s uses One UI Core, so unfortunately it won't be having it.

But don't worry, you can always use athird party app in the app store. 😄
sinosibee
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Its not preinstalled in low-mid models. Best to just download a screen recorder. This is what i have on my A32.Screenshot_20211011-090834_Google Play Store_40941_1633914514.jpg
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, Abigail! Amazing day! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Hope that your fellow members have helped you with your concern! 😊 If so, be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 😊

0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
that would be a no since built in screen recorder is only available for flagship devices. in able for you to use you the screen recorder you will have to download in on google playstore where you can attached it to the toggle bar once downloaded if your software is android 11.
abigaiI
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
how can i attach it to the toggle bar?
0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
after you download the screen recorder from google playstore. go to notifications bar and follow this step by step process. make sure you drag them to appear on your toggle bar or notifications bar.

Screenshot_20211129-231646_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20211129-231643_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20211129-231611_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20211129-231701_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
abigaiI
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
thanks but i tried that too and nothing like that showed up :(
0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
it could be your software is outdated try to manually update to settings then software updates.
0 Likes
abigaiI
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
it just got updated a week ago
0 Likes