Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera of Samsung A50s

(Topic created on: 07-05-2021 05:55 AM)
siddy22
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

What happen to the camera😭 it looks like a painting after the update the camera is getting worst😭 I just want to shot some pictures, this is now the outcome of my cam. All the pictures i have this day look like this.. i can't post any picture in any social media platform because of this somebody help😭😭
9 Comments
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I'm afraid that Samsung Members couldn't help since this is a firmware update. My suggestion is that you contact Samsung Customer service so they'd be be able to document this and send the concern to Samsung engineer so that the next update would have Camera Fix. Thanks and have a good night
siddy22
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Ohh my☹
Galaxy A
try clearing data of camera app
siddy22
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I tried it already in my previous post and i did it many times but nothing happens, it's still the same, its like the overall performance of my A50s is degrading i don't know why
Joyce08
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Lucky for you its just the camera. Mine keeps on freezing and restarting to the point i cant use it anymore.
siddy22
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I experienced that sometimes even i have few application which i installed in my phone its still lagging sometimes the apps i used keep crashing and my phone freezing
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Hey, siddy22! I am very sorry to hear about this issue. Do you have any screen protector? Try to remove it and clean your screen. If issue still persists, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) Thank you so much and have a nice day ahead!

siddy22
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have screen protector but the camera isn't cover. The problem is its pretty when you point the camera anywhere but When you CAPTURE it the outcome of the image look like this
siddy22
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The resolution of it, the hdr, contrast and everything is like mixed out badly i dont know if this is because of the update but this is a bit disappointing😭