Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Difference between Messaging icons by Samsung and Google

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 03:41 AM)
zeenovius
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I just got my new A72. My last phone was Galaxy J2. I got used to it and was very comfortable using.

Now A72 is a completely different planet. I still didn't figure out how looks messaging icon by Galaxy. Google icons are everywhere and I don't want to use any of them. I prefer only Samsung applications. And nothing from Google.

On the same note, is it ok if I delete ALL Google applications ?

If not then which one can I delete please ?

Thnaks very much!

2 Comments
Galaxy A
The first pic is the Google Messages app icon, the second picture is the stock Samsung Messages app icon.

You can safely delete all Google apps (aside from those uninstallable like the Google Search) if you're not utilizing those services like Drive, Photos, Gmail, Maps and more. If you can unistall a Google app, then it's safe to delete.

I myself use these apps so I don't delete them at all.Screenshot_20210706-192311_Google Play Store_5348.pngScreenshot_20210706-192255_Settings_5346.png
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH  

Going back to your concern, you can always delete those applications whenever you want but you can't delete those apps like Facebook, Google, etc.