Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Charging Problem August Update A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 08-17-2022 05:10 AM)
clydex
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

I have issues regarding August update. My phone stops charging around 30% and after reconnecting the charger it continues charging and then stops again at 60%. This is kinda annoying. Anyone having the same issue too? I toggled on the protect battery. Now I'm turning it off then still having the same issue. BTW I'm not using the charger inside the box im using 33w charger.

17 Comments
Solution
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Maybe the phone is overheating? You can try charging it while it's turned off.
clydex
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I'm not that sure if its overheating. But will try when turning it off. Thank you.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
try wipe cache partition
clydex
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Will do. Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did it work?
clydex
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am not the only one facing this issue there are some experiencing this too. i guess the problem is using super fast charger 25w. Using the 15w wont interfere the charging as they say but i will try as soon my battery runs out. Will update
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try the Super Fast Charger 25W on another 25W supported phone.
clydex
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I guess this is from the latest update of august patch. The super fast charging of phone affected the charging process of the phone. Hope it will be fixed next update. I saw some people having the same issues too with the same handset.
0 Likes
Solution
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Charge your phone with the 25W charger, and when the battery percentage gets stuck, try restarting your phone. Does the battery percentage change?