Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dolby atmos

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 08:24 PM)
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
Does the dolby atmos is available in any video or i need to have a supported video to make it work? Anyone.
7 Comments
Galaxy A
You can set it. I use Bixby Routines on my phone to set Dolby Atmos always on for all sound activities of my phone.
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Ahhhh! I really hate this, UI core it's really boring. I don't have that bixby routines, Sana kahit yun nalang puwede pa gumana wala na ngang ibang features eh. Sana mag dagdag man lang sila. Bayan pero maraming salamat pa din po sa inyo @Bern2Hell.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You can test it, turn off Dolby for 10 secs, then turn it on again and you'll notice the sound difference when atmos is off or on. If you have high quality earphones/headphones, the difference will be more noticeable.
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I will try it later thank's. And does it has a sorround sound?
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yes, surround sound is supported.. takes movie watching to a whole new level compared to Dolby Atmos off. I really like this feature implemented by Samsung and one of my reasons I chose and will stick to Samsung
Galaxy A
Supports anything that has sound but works only when you're using ear/headphones, except if your phone does have dual stereo speakers then it works also on the loud speakers with any audio.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Have you found the answer to your query? 😊