Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dropping My New Phone

(Topic created on: 06-17-2021 05:11 AM)
Charles52
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
So I just dropped my new Galaxy A52 for the first time (and another one minutes later 😑) and the feeling will always be the same when you have a new phone dropped for the first time! 😂 My heart like stopped for a second and I kinda freaked out!

That's all, just sharing my experience. Haha! 😂
11 Comments
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
so long as you have a protective casing on it, you'll be fine
Galaxy A
Kinda sad experience po😥 did you not purchase accessories to your phone for an additional protection maybe tempered glass or casing sir?
Charles52
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes, I bought case and tempered glass online. It is already protected when I dropped it but still ang bigat sa pakiramdam first time mahulog yung phone haha 😂
Galaxy A
Its part of the process talaga. Hehe. Lessoned learn nalang po yan na be extra careful nalng tayo sa susunod. So far meron kabang nakitang problem sa phone mo po? Mula nong nahulog?
AikenRaphael
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
So true! But we gotta be more careful to to preserve the quality of our phones and probably use it for years! Have a Safe Day!
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Nagflashback ba lahat ng memories mo gamit phone mo hahaha
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Hey, Charles52! I feel the same! It actually breaks my heart! Haha! I hope this won't happen again. Have a nice day ahead and stay safe!

PrinceMercado
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
HAHAHA! Same!
Pero as long as protected naamn yung phone. Medyo makakatulong yon mapanatag ung loob mo, kahit kinakabahan ka sa pag angat ng new cp mo, habang nag pe pray na sana hindi basag 😅
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, Charles! Hahah! That "mini heart attack" moment, eh? 🤣🤣 Well, you never actually owned a phone if there's not a single time that you dropped it. 🤣 Me, I experienced to have dropped my android phone screen flat first on the floor. 😰 Hahaha! Good thing nothing happeded to it as well. 🤣 Stay safe, and always take amazing care of your device. Enjoy the weekend. 😊