Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Finelock or Good lock

(Topic created on: 05-07-2023 02:39 AM)
BeReMoLiNa
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Why i cant install the application on fine lock for example the theme park and Home up on my samsung a12 
8 Comments
BeReMoLiNa
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Here i hope good lock for everyone Screenshot_20230507_174204_Package installer.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Some Good Lock modules are now available at the Galaxy Store as I explained on my post. 😄

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-gallery/good-lock/td-p/21964054

Check if it's compatible on your Galaxy device.
0 Likes
BeReMoLiNa
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I already said that its not working on my phone
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Then probably it's because your device is just using One UI Core and not One UI. So it's not compatible with it.
0 Likes
BeReMoLiNa
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
See 1683464755361_1683464755331_0.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Exactly it shows One UI Core. That's different from One UI.
0 Likes
BeReMoLiNa
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
My phone is already update one ui 5.1
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello BeReMoLiNa,

You are encountering incompatibility issues with your device while trying to install the application, that is not yet officially available in the Philippines.

As you may be aware, Good Lock is available only in select countries. Should the application be available here in the Philippines, it will be available for download via the Galaxy Store.

Meanwhile, downloading apps is not encouraged, as this will cause compatibility issues and may cause harm to your Samsung Galaxy device.

Please stay tuned for more official announcements about the latest rollout of software updates, including the Good Lock app in the Philippines, through the Samsung members' apps notification bell icon and/or through device settings.