Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A50s Android 11 Update bug

(Topic created on: 03-24-2021 07:28 AM)
klenlue
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
So, my sister's Galaxy A50s keeps on rebooting after updating OTA. We already tried to download the official software but still, it keeps on rebooting. Anyone experiencing same problem with the same unit?  I think we should rollback to Android 10 and dont update to Android 11.

UPDATE: The Google Android WebView app is already updated but still, the phone keeps on rebooting. 
13 Comments
Solution
E2674
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Try to check if Auto restart is turned on by going to Settings > Device Care > Three dot menu > Automation > Auto Restart at set times

If it's turned off, try to wipe cache in recovery. Turn off the phone, plug in a headset type c or a type c cable. Then hold the power button plus the volume button simultaneously until the Galaxy logo shows up. Then scroll down using the volume keys, select "Wipe Cache Partition" then press power key. Then "reboot system now" press again the power key. If the issue persists, try a factory data reset. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
klenlue
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It's not the auto restart problem I think. The auto restart functions when your phone is not in use. The phone restarts while using it. It's the OS problem. It's a bug
E2674
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Is there any other users that you know that have the same issue with their Galaxy A50s? if it's a yes, then this might be a software bug.
klenlue
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, same problem.
Sir_Bijan
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I have the same problem. What should we do?

Bhumit114
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Same problem

0 Likes
Bhumit114
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Same problem I also facing .

0 Likes
Sreedeekshi
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Bro,did you get any solution for this issue?

0 Likes
klenlue
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No, until we disposed the phone.
0 Likes