Original topic:

Galaxy A52 is great, but one feature would have made it perfect

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 10:04 PM)
khtannnnnnnnnn
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

The Galaxy A52 (and the Galaxy A52 5G) is an amazing mid-range phone that makes its predecessors seem extremely outdated in comparison. It’s got some excellent features we could only dream of seeing on Samsung’s mid-range phones earlier, such as a high refresh rate display, stereo speakers, and water and dust resistance (though the latter was already present on older A series phones a few years ago). It’s a pretty neat package, in short, and the A52 is one of many other mid-range Galaxies that are promised three generations of Android OS updates, making it a dependable long-term investment.

I’ve recently been using the Galaxy A52 as my daily driver to see how the phone holds up a few months after launch, and it has once again managed to impress me with just how good it is. In fact, it’s so good that I do not feel like switching back to one of the flagship Galaxy phones at my disposal. The 90Hz refresh rate and the Snapdragon 720G processor make performance very smooth. The display size is just perfect. Battery life is crazy long, and charging is fast. The stereo speakers sound good, even if the volume doesn’t go as high as I would like. Most of the software features that make One UI so good are at my disposal.
0 Comments