Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A52 One UI 4.0 Issues

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 05:45 PM)
ChodyKurt
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I recently got issues with my phone after upgrading to One UI 4.0. Some issues are:

- Freezing of the screen. I can't touch anything in the homescreen and apps screen, except for the drop down menu (is that what it's called?) and the navigation buttons at the bottom (back, home button, recent apps button). Happened to me twice. 

- Drop down menu on top is blank. Happened to me atleast 4 times already. 

- Earlier, i experienced error saying camera failed to open (or something similar). 

Apparently, it can be solved by restarting the phone, but it's inconvenient and it's not normal to just keep on restarting our phone just because of problems right? Does anybody experience this, too? 

7 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
My brother have the A52 and I perform Wipe Cache Partition on his phone after every software update. So far there are no issues from his phone.

If its okay with you, I suggest do a Factory Reset as it can solve all software issues of our phone.
ChodyKurt
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Well i'm planning to factory reset my phone one of these days, but i think i'll try wiping cache first to see if it does the trick. Thanks for the advice!
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You're welcome, hope it will fix your phone problems
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Sadly its a known issue in almost all one ui 4 devices even S series have this soo lets just wait for the update
0 Likes
ChodyKurt
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I see. So we just have to wait for the update, hopefully it fixes everything.
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Hopefully
0 Likes
Galaxy A
wait for OUI 4.1 then after that big update, reset your phone .. make it fresh again😂
0 Likes