Did you mean: 

Original topic:

GALAXY A55 5G SELFIE, DISPLAY AND BATTERY ISSUE

(Topic created on: 06-17-2024 09:00 AM)
Jioowable06
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
The selfie camera looks so darker and dull even I tap and balance the exposure. Samsung need to fix it via software update because the selfie camera of my A55 5G makes the lips appear darker😭 I hope samsung would fix that on the next software update and the display color is washed out even I set the display to vivid. I hope samsung will add the vivid slider to our A55 5G as soon as possible just like S24 Ultra they fix it via software update and add vivid slider. Samsung need to fix next update are 1. Selfie camera enhancement - ( lips appear darker after taking a photos its very noticeable😭 ) 2. Washed Out Display ( I hope samsung can add the vivid slider to A55 5G because even I set to vivid mode the colors of the display is look dull and not as vivid as my A51😭 3. Battery draining ( I hope samsung can fix the battery draining issue if you open a 5G network the battery decreasing very fast even you are sleeping and not using your phone. The battery gets decreasing for no reason😭 so I use only LTE/3G/2G to save my battery life and it works If I woke up my battery life is same percentage as before I sleep.
0 Comments