Did you mean: 

Original topic:

galaxy a71 heating issue

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 10:48 AM)
louis98
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Crowd sourcing for people with a71 device who encounters abnormal heat management when gaming.

I went to the service center (Sm north) the other day to complain about the phone heating after/during a (1) game. It was returned the next day by the technician stating there was no issue. 

I read the technical report and the phone was tested with browsing, watching videos from ytube, playing music all w/ internet conncetion and that'a  it nothing follows.
Is this how they "monitor" a device?

Tons of youtube reviews gave high remarks about the A71 claiming it can game hence the reason i bought a unit but ow im here sitting at my bed making this long **bleep** rant. 

It will help me clear my mind about this phone if someone can vouch that this what to expect for a top tier mid range phone
#samsungservicecenter
#samsungsmnorth
#galaxya71
#a71

5 Comments
waaa5
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Its the exynos chip.
louis98
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i know a71 has the qsd 730 chipset
0 Likes
waaa5
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah it does have the SD 730G. I'm pretty sure heating is common in any smartphones and temperatures of 32-43 degrees Celsius is ideal.
jmdatoon
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
there are two types of A71, the Global variant (SD730) and the PH variant (SD730G). You need to update your phone and your 3rd party apps regularly.

Make sure to optimize your phone before playing heavy games to avoid heating issues, sometimes the phone heats too fast while playing games its because of running background apps like social media apps, messenger etc.
Annashii
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same thing with my a71. I got pissed that I just deleted my account in MLB. I'm regretting why I bought this