Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Horizontal and Vertical Lines

(Topic created on: 06-14-2022 02:00 AM)
itsleramickey
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
So here's my Galaxy A02s been suffering 'bout this screen flickering issue hays🙃😥🥺

5 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did you drop your phone?
0 Likes
itsleramickey
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
wala, hindi ko sya nahulog. In-off ko lang sya nun. Tapos pag open ko ganon na nag flickering. Pag ginamit naman hindi sya mag fli-flick pero hindi gagamitin mag fli-flick na
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, itsleramickey!

Have you tried turning off Adaptive Brightness? You can go to Settings > Display and tap the switch off to Adaptive Brightness. If that didn't solve your issue, you might need to boot into Safe Mode and check if the flickering still persists? This might be an app issue on your end.

Hope this quick fix can help you with your issue. Thanks!

0 Likes
itsleramickey
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello I've tried everything, still the same😩
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

I'm so sorry for this, itsleramickey. You need to go to an Authorized Samsung Service Center for a check-up and consultation. You can find the nearest Samsung Service Center in your area here: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/?msclkid=72d47e20cf8411ec8ac1394658c823b0

You can also contact our customer support if you can't access the Service Locator website. Here are our contact details:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can also send us an email through here or chat with us through our Live Chat Support.

0 Likes