Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Just got the Galaxy A55

(Topic created on: 05-13-2024 02:01 AM)
duTheo
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
After an entire 4 years of having my A13 I finally upgraded to an A55 which came out this year and I must say that I'm impressed with the overall quality of it. Thankfully I was able to get free Galaxy Buds FE to pair with it. It was a significant change for me especially since now it doesn't take forever for my phone to power on and I don't experience any delays. A fun addition would be that I'm able to join video calls now and people say that my camera got better. I simply tell them I got a new Samsung phone. Bixby is super interesting as well although the ai of it could be enhanced to be more adept with its responses. Pictures also at night has never been clearer like I'm actually amazed how good it looks well I think that's to be expected since it's a huge upgrade from the A13 to an A55. Sound quality as well is something I live for since I play Spotify on a daily basis and with these Galaxy Buds It feels like surround sound without actually blasting my phones speaker on full blast. Ironically this is my first time having wireless earbuds since I was a skeptic of using something with no wire but I definitely changed my mind now that I tried these. One of my fears with wireless earbuds is that they'd fall off easily but these fit snugly on my ear that I can run, jump, and play without worrying about these bad boys falling off. So far that is my honest review on this A55 upgrade and I hope others find this useful. #GalaxyA13 #GalaxyA55 #Samsung #NewPhone #4years #Knox

Night shot

People

Sunset

Samsung Devices

6 Comments
daddYnoRmS
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i hope your A55 doesnt suffer the same network issues some us are having.
duTheo
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
So far 5G is working as intended albeit I don't expect much of 5G in the Philippines yet since some areas aren't covered. Mobile data still works as smoothly
0 Likes
randomhead
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Does it have 2x on portrait mode po?
0 Likes
duTheo
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
If in portrait mode it can't zoom in or out with the front face camera.
Galaxy A
Enjoy your new gadget!