Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Keyboard Pop up Animation

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 08:39 PM)
karlos_
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hello there! I just updated my phone to September 2021. I noticed that the keyboard has lost its animation. Usually, it does have a rising up animation whenever I use my keyboard. Now, its gone. 

6 Comments
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Did you remove or reduce the animations through developer options?

If not,try to do a clear cache partition by plugging your phone to a PC/laptop then press power and volume up at the same time.

Reboot after doing the clear cache partition. I always do this after updating my phone with the latest software.
karlos_
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I did not reduce any animation. I also did clear cache partition but it's still the same.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
check if toggled onScreenshot_20210917-162428_Settings Suggestions.jpg
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, Karlos! Amazing day! Have you tried as per the suggestions of your fellow members here? You may also check with the keyboard app you're using. Be sure to keep all your apps updated as well, then regularly do a CLEAR DATA CACHE on your apps and CLEAR CACHE PARTITION on your device via RECOVERY/SAFE MODE to avoid unwanted performance bugs. Hope to have helped you! Stay safe out there, and enjoy the weekend. 😀

karlos_
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It's still the same. I did all your suggestions.
Galaxy A
I've been seeing this report recently from others as well from a new software update. Must be a bug.
0 Likes