Did you mean: 

Original topic:

(Topic created on: 06-26-2021 11:01 AM)
Perseus1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. 

I'm actually a newbie using this 2 week old Samsung A72 phone (shifted to Samsung from a different android phone). I was so confused having two messages on phone. I noticed that one is Samsung messages and the other one is Google messages which is the defaulted app. Going forward.... I kept on switching both apps to navigate and check each features and whatnot. While checking those apps, different problems occured and I'm totally bothered. Here are the things:

1. I couldn't react on a single message. I tried everything I could, but it's still not working. How does it work? Should I enable something? 

2. Why MMS is not working or sending in both messages applications? 

and then I realized that no one sends me a message (me being single) aside from text messages of all my appointments that doesn't support reply back. So, 1 and 2 are not necessary. 

Now this is my PROBLEM. I finally defaulted the app that I'm going to use which is Google Messages. The app keeps on verifying my network, and I tried it several times. I even removed the sim tray and restarted the phone. STILL TRYING TO VERIFY MY NETWORK. What should I do? Send help :( Sobrang thank you sa mag answer.

P.S. you can answer those 2 questions mentioned just for my knowledge. Hehe 
Resolved!
17 Comments
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
My apology, I just saw the attachment. Dito telecom hasn't enabled its RCS yet.
0 Likes
Dioz19
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
BTW I have my old phone connected/activated with chat features but why I can't send sms even I'm connected to internet.20210628_144816_565.jpg
0 Likes
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Actually RCS has requirement. 1st, u should be using Google sms app and the person you're sending message to to SHOULD also have an ACTIVATED Google sms app as well.
Dioz19
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I see.
Thanks.
0 Likes
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
A pleasure to help
0 Likes
Galaxy A
The Google message app works best if you are sending/receiving to/from someone who's using the same app and I believe you must be connected to the internet.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

We're more than glad that a fellow member helped you out with your concern! 😀😀

Should you need other technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM). Stay safe. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 😊

Dioz19
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
For the MMS it depends on your network provider.
0 Likes