Original topic:

MOISTURE DETECTED

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 09:52 PM)
Lunq
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hellooo

I just wanted to ask for a help. So, my main problem in my device rightnow is having an error while charging it while its turn off. I encountered this last week.. Every night I turn off my device before I go to sleep. Then in the morning, I will charge it. It's faster to full when you turn it off while charging. (an hour or more) 

So, last week in the morning I tried to charge my phone but error pop up even its turn off. " ⚠️💧 " something like this emoji appears. The alarm does not stop until the USB Cable removed. Even if I turn it on then charge, it's still the same. 

The error still appears.. "Warning: Unlug charger immediately" - this error apears when I charge my device on. 

As for my action taken-
 : SOFT RESET ( I did this when my device was turned off. The error is gone but sometimes it doesn't work)
 : SAFE MODE ( I only did this once. It was nice and there was no error when I charged. Good and normal the battery and charging)
 : USE ANOTHER TYPE OF C-TYPE CABLE (effective.... but long to fullcharge. I prefer to use my own Samsung Galaxy Charge than other brands)

Can you help me to permanetly remove this error?. My device is about 5months old tho. 

Thank you so much..
8 Comments
Galaxy A
If it's mosture detected it simply implies that your device is detecting moisture in your charging port.

If it persist I recommend you bring it to a Samsung Service Center so they can check it out properly.
Lunq
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Okay got it. THANK YOU
0 Likes
BabyBlu
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
5 months is a young phone so it's well within warranty. Claim warranty ASAP!
Lunq
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
OKAY GOT IT! THANK YOUUU
OldSoulSide
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Try blower on a medium heat or clean the charging port. Or have it dry in a fan.
Check the Liquid damage indicator too.
Disable faster charging or try to sign out your account in Samsung.
If all fails then last thing to do is go to Samsung Service Center.
Lunq
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I already try the "Blower and dry fan". But this is not effective. 😭
0 Likes
OldSoulSide
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Aww. That is sad. Well have it check with Service Center. I have it before and those worked for me.
0 Likes
nilo08
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Try to pen your phone and check the charger port ..
0 Likes