Did you mean: 

Original topic:

MY SAMSUNG A20 HAS SOME PROBLEMS

(Topic created on: 11-21-2021 07:49 AM)
Eyaaah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello Samsung Community! I just wanted to ask some help because I don't know how to solve this😭 My phone suddenly stopped working for a seconds and exits whenever it is in a full screen mode. I thought the youtube app only has some bugs on it but I tried on other apps and the same thing happened. I'm overthinking right now😭 I think my phone has been hacked or has malware/virus but when I scanned it on "Device Protection" setting, theres no threats were found. And currently I'm typing, the keyboard suddenly disappear and goes back to the screen again. Can you please give me some advice on what to do😭? Thankyou in advance and always stay safe!
4 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there, Eyaaah! We are very sorry for this inconvenience. No worries, we are very willing to help you out. As per your concern, have you tried to do a soft reset? 

How to soft reset your device
  1. To reboot your device, press and hold the power button and the volume down button on the side of your device until the screen turns off.
  2. Your device will automatically reboot.
  3. If you are asked to enter your PIN, enter your PIN code and tap OK.
  4. Swipe up to unlock your device.

Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

Eyaaah
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hello! Thankyou for replyingg. I already reboot my phone according to your suggestion however the same thing happened again :((( like when a video I'm watching goes around 5 mins then it will stop and suddenly exits in full screen. Even not in the full screen mode it will stop like a pause but the sound remains playing
0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
restore factory settings clear cache partition and restart or reformat anything that lets back the software to factory default.
Eyaaah
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I will try this method thankyouuuuuuu
0 Likes