crisneil
Active Level 3
Guys! Kelan daw mag launch ang samsung ng One UI 3.0 Public Beta, in particular sa pinas? 
11 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
I don't know pero naka roll out na beta nila sa ibang bansa.
Anonymous
Not applicable
As per my experience, the Philippines is not part of beta testing program of Samsung. We will only get the public release somewhere between January or February.
dvt555
Beginner Level 1
Follow a country who has the Exynos version then flash their beta software as soon as they get it. It won't void your warranty. Did that with all my Galaxy S phones since the S7.
CallMeWel
Beginner Level 1
how
dvt555
Beginner Level 1
Samsung Galaxy S20 in Germany has the 4G Exynos version like in the Philippines. As soon as I heard they're in the beta program, I searched for the official ROM over at XDA Forums and flashed it in with Odin. Since it's official software from Samsung, Knox wasn't tripped.Screenshot_20201015-233403_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20201015-233327_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20201015-233315_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20201015-233300_One UI Home.jpg
can you share the links? thanks
I apologize to Samsung Members in case I'm not allowed to but here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s20/how-to/oneui-3-0-beta-s20-ultra-beta-thread-t4176833
what country code did you use for the firmware that you flashed with Odin? that link doesn't have any files for flashing with odin
can you search A20s?