Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One UI 4.1 (Android 12) update is slowly releasing

(Topic created on: 08-07-2022 05:16 PM)
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Samsung, what's going on with your Android 12 update? It's past July, and A02 users are still not receiving the update. Come on Samsung, be fast at OS updates. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you Khaled75, for patiently waiting. Be sure to check from time-to-time your Samsung Galaxy device's setting for the latest updates.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Comments
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you Khaled75, for patiently waiting. Be sure to check from time-to-time your Samsung Galaxy device's setting for the latest updates.

0 Likes
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
be the dev.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah. As if they're focusing on the One UI 5 update. And some countries already received One UI 4.1 on such phones 😑
0 Likes
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
then if other phones received the updates, why not use a VPN?
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
That won't work. It is based on firmware. Unlike those Carrier Locked phones that can be updated by just changing its sim to a unsupported ones.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Such phones = The one he's talking about
0 Likes
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
then the only thing to do is have to wait and have some patience than rushing things.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Yep. Rushing is basically worse than waiting.
0 Likes
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yep, I've experienced it to "some operating system", I saw an update, then gets updated, then it didn't go well... I rushed things until I didn't knew that it wasn't as stable as it could be. Then I regret it until I fall back to my previous "Operating System"

Might be like the One UI 4.1 on such devices.
0 Likes