Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 on Galaxy A52 4G Experience

(Topic created on: 01-30-2024 02:16 AM)
Toraa
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

Hello, members! For those who are still waiting for the One UI 6 update on Galaxy A52 4G, here is a quick preview of my experience with the new software that I updated manually.

Drag and Drop – this refined feature is why I updated manually. This now works like how you will drag and drop any files, widgets, and apps on iOS. This is fantastic and I love it.

New Quick Panel – this new layout is more organized but loses the essence One UI being one-handed in use. It's subjective on how you will see it.

New Camera and Weather Widgets – the custom camera widget is really nice when I like to shoot on-the-go. I set it up in pro mode as I like taking it from my view on how I will express the mood of the photo. The weather insights widget shows me relevant info of the weather in my place, so I know what's happening around and when to bring an umbrella.

Camera Assistant – Because of One UI 6, the A52 4G is now supported with this, and it actually only gives you a little more control over your camera, but it's still pretty helpful.

Poor Battery – finally, the thing you all have been trying to look for is here. Yes, I did get a pretty bad battery experience right after the update. As you can see, my battery drops like crazy whenever I use the device, but I also take it as my point only. 

I use a lot of apps, and some are installed outside the Playstore. I play graphically-intensive games, but only an hour and-a-half at maximum. Social media apps drain your battery so much that I recommend uninstalling Instagram as it takes about 1.2% in just having it for 10mins when running. 

In my scenario, this drop of percentage stops when I don't use the device. 

Overall, I still like the update despite the issues it came with. Sure, I'd have to bring a battery pack or power bank around when I'm outside, but I bring big bags when I'm not at home, so that is not a problem. If you want to know how did I update, just DM me here.
24 Comments
HanakoSan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Whoa! I appreciate your review. I'm hoping that eventually, some of our Galaxy users will get the new UI update.
rainr
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
when ka po nag update? now lang?
0 Likes
Toraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Nung 21 pa
Galaxy A
Ano variant po nung phone mo?
0 Likes
Toraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Galaxy A52 4G rin
0 Likes
Toraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
di ako makapagreply sa msg mo, binlock na cguro ko ng Samsung hahhaha. check ko later ✔️
Galaxy A
You mind if i message you sa socmed accs mo?
rappp212
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
How po mag update manually?
0 Likes
KaiMarq
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Nice review! Yung battery life lng ako natatakot tapos lag. Sana worth it ang pag hintay tlga
0 Likes