Hello! For the previous days, I have been finding malfunctions all over the new OneUI based on Android 12 for the Galaxy A series. In the upcoming days, I will cover most of every error I can find within the software as feedback to everyone here and at Samsung. Let's start!
- Drains battery way faster
- Few color selection
- Few Samsung apps only utilize it
- Camera access toggle missing
- Always lag when first time activating after a reboot, opened the phone and cleaned the phone with Device Care
- Occasionally lags when swiping to Google
- The Edge for Apps always lag when opening, not like other Edge types
- The opening recent menu when running an app has no proper transition and stutters every time
- Switching apps with a swipe gesture from the bottom has no proper transition and stutters every time
- Expanding emoji selection on the keyboard also lags
- Mistouch usually occurs even with Sensitive touch is off
- Remaster Picture feature is missing
- Sharing menu is not smooth
Some of my findings are petty, and you may think that this is biased. OneUI 4 is the best upgrade yet since the first OneUI, I do not disagree with this. All of this is for the betterment of the user experience and I hope it will be fixed soon. Better experiences should not be limited to flagship prices, because everyone deserves a nice device to work around, not just a device that works.
About the camera acess toggle, you just have to edit your buttons on quick panel. I still don't have One UI 4 on my samsung a51 yet I already know a lot about it
As for you, A51 user, I have seen it myself. Checked everything in the settings and all. I will not add it to the list if it is there. I hope you understand our situation before commenting.