Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone vibrates

(Topic created on: 06-20-2022 07:50 AM)
JNDCRD
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Do you experience your phone vibrates sometimes for no reason? Why is that?
0 Likes
78 Comments
skayler
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Btw if you are still stuck in download mode, you can try pressing volume down and power button for about 20sec, until the phone will reboot into normal.👌
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
OP says it's stuck in Samsung logo.
skayler
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
@Jondcyrd if you didn't try to flash an custom os this won't happen ☠️☠️☠️
0 Likes
JNDCRD
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
My A51 just stucked on samsung logo. I tried to flash android 12 latest firmware but the same thing still happens. It just boots up and shows samsung logo.
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I would have chosen a phone with phantom vibrations than a phone stuck on the Samsung Logo. Should have tried to find the root cause of the vibrations first. Everyone throws around "do a wipe cache partition" without realizing what it's for. Especially flashing an OS. Very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

Should have first reviewed what apps were recently installed or which ones were recently updated and matched it with the timeline when the vibrations began. Or, if possible, install Fine/Nice/Good lock and the Nice catch module to pinpoint the app that sent the vibration.

Don't throw around Wipe Cache Partition lightly people. There's a reason Android made it hard to access in the first place. Lesson learned @Jondcyrd
skayler
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes. Your definitely right!
0 Likes
JNDCRD
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I didnt do anything with my phone. The vibration was possibly caused by the installed app and its okay. But the thing is, my phone was working fine even there was a vibration because it goes away and its not all the time. The phone suddenly restarted and it stucked on samsung logo. That was the only problem I got and not about the vibration at all. That is why I decided to flash the stock firmware but the same thing still occurs. Stucked on Samsung logo.
0 Likes
APLGaming
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
If you want to see what is causing the unwanted vibrations install nice catch
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If you flashed the OS and the stuck samsung logo is gone, but still have the vibration issue, install Nice Lock from Galaxy Store.
0 Likes