Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Please Help!

(Topic created on: 01-07-2023 03:01 AM)
Chrisrodriii
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
After ng update nawala na yung signal ko. Although, nareread naman un sim. And un icon na airplane mode d ko ma toggle off.

Any news or tips for this? A72 user here..

0 Likes
10 Comments
ArvinGuevarra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I also experience this.
0 Likes
Chrisrodriii
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Na resolve nyo na po?
0 Likes
ArvinGuevarra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Madalas ko ngayon na eexperience. Sabi, baka normal lang, depende sa lugar, pero may mga cases din pala sa iba.
0 Likes
pjanina
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
oh no! natry niyo nang isend sa support for errors?
0 Likes
pjanina
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
mine was always 1 bar signal lang, but it still works.Screenshot_20230107_205314_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Chrisrodriii
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yess but basic troubleshooting lng remedy nila, no changes padin. Usually sa A72 Units ko lng din nakita to eh
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Chrisrodriii,

Sorry to hear that, about your experience with the recent updates on your Samsung Galaxy phone having issues with connectivity and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Reset your device.

Submit an error report through Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Networking/Wi-Fi".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent to assess your device and offer solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
Chrisrodriii
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I already go to samsung service center however they told me to just replace the whole board which cost around 9k, went to local technicians they told me they can repair it, just pay 1.5k. This issue was outside my control, my phone was never drop. This issue persist with A72 models only so this fault is on your company. I should not be paying any cents here for your mistakes!! So please if any help can be done here, I would gladly take it, of course free of charge.. Thank youu
0 Likes
Apple72
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
This is happening to me too, were you able to resolve it? It **bleep** that this seems to be a widespread Samsung issue yet they would charge us for repairs.
0 Likes