Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A52 4G (Security Patch)

(Topic created on: 01-26-2024 03:01 AM)
メメWOLFメメ
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
January Security patch is now available in Mexico and some parts of Central America. Unfortunately according to those who got it, the update still don't include the One Ui 6 update. 
In the Europe, India, and Pakistan Samsung forums, according to them the update was delayed for their respective region, and got pushed back to later dates, and according to those in Europe (take this with a grain of salt) they could get the One Ui 6 by mid-February.
If that is the case and from the previous One Ui updates, Europe first and Asia next. So give or take (hope I'm wrong) we could get the One Ui 6 for the A52 4G in the next 1 or 2 months if we're lucky, and then One Ui 6.1 (last major OS for the A52 4G) around June or mid-July.

6 Comments
HanakoKun
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Wow. 😃 (btw thanks for this info man.🫡)
Galaxy A
No prob.. welp this update tracker for the A52 4G still shows Russia region is the only country that received the One Ui 6 for the A52 4G.1706267013075.jpg
rport
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Ono 2 views
0 Likes
rport
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
No commit
0 Likes
Toraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
As I expected, A52 4G's One UI 6 rollout turns out to be like Z Flip 3's rollout. There may be serious issues within the latest Android software, and that's why Samsung released the January patch first. February update shall give the major update to us, then. 👏👏
grizzly2595
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Until now the A52 4g hasn't even got the January security patch. I cannot with samsung
0 Likes