Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A71 Discoloration

(Topic created on: 11-21-2021 03:35 AM)
jajane
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Does any of you po have solved your problems with you A71 phone issues? My phone suddenly flickered last November 17, it has a yellowish, sometimes greenish discoloration on my screen. Its more noticeable on the black display of the phone, its pinkish. What should I do or how can I solve this? Please help me, I only had this phone for a year. 😭
skycovy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh, that's bad. I already raised a report just now. Do it as well.
0 Likes
jajane
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Where can I do that?
0 Likes
skycovy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Error Reports section 1637501579430_1637501579422_0.jpg
0 Likes
skycovy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
"Get help" tab
0 Likes
Gwapoako
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same with my A71 try already to go in samsung center then the issue is the LCD 😥
0 Likes
jajane
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Did you have it fixed?
0 Likes
Gwapoako
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Nope they try to fex in software update but there's no changes at all so they told me that I need to buy new LCD that the best thing
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello, jajane! Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 😁 Kindly give us a call so that we can have proper documentations. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
did you make sure you turn off your eye comfort shield or blue filter in notifications bar. never been issue with my IPS Panel.
0 Likes
jajane
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes, I am very much sure. I even factory reset my phone out of desperation.
0 Likes