Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A10 receives its last Major Software Update

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 06:07 AM)
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Android 11 is now available on Galaxy A10 with a huge 1.2gb update released on August 10 first in India and being widespread in the whole world. I did not update my phone yet since I want to use my phone for many years. So much afraid for an update since the software increases while the hardware remains the first vulnerability was the battery. I bought this phone since 2019 and its been more than 2 years and its still functioning well and my goal is to make this phone 5 years just like apple without any issues. After Android 11 Galaxy A10 will only have bianual security updates and Samsung will abandoned this phone probably next year. Hope to reached 5 years.

2 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Don't be afraid in software updates most of it is the major update it will added some features like brief pop up notification and you can redesign it by just going to settings. And many have change in One UI 3 like what they said with delightful experience that let you focus on what matters, after the update it will lag a little bit so try doing a clear cache partition via recovery mode to go there you must have first a pc/laptop the you will need a charging cable plug it in to you pc/laptop oh, forgot power of it first then plug it in your phone after that press the volume down button and the power buttkn till the Samsung Galaxy logo pop up then release. I hole you understand what am explaining, AHAHAHAHA!
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Wow! Great news that you have finally embraced change, and have updated your device! Software updates mainly bring the latest features that will be more convenient for you. Also, updating your device from time to time will give you more peace of mind of not having major device issues. Stay safe and enjoy the weekend! 😀