Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A12 - Camera problem!!

(Topic created on: 07-31-2021 11:40 AM)
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
I got a minor update on my phone..  After that update, I check my Camera.. Rear cameras are working fine but the Selfie camera aren't.. It said "Warning: Camera failed!" I tried to restart the camera app but still not working.. I get stuck with this error message and I can't switch back to rear camera but there's a time the selfie camera is working and able to switch back to rear camera.. I tried the other apps like Instagram, messenger, etc., they received the same problem.. IDK what do.. For now, I gotta avoid using the selfie camera til maybe on the next minor update may fix the problem.. I really hope.. If not, I may regret buying this phone.. :(

PS: I already sent a report here and I hope they're gonna read it and take actions..

Gibertas
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Matagal pa 3months pa hahah🤣 kaka umay
Gibertas
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Try mo haha naka back up naman lahat ng data files ko🙂 mag antay nalang ba tayo sa next update
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Lol
0 Likes
Romxie
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same problem
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You got the same problem after the update?
0 Likes
Romxie
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes
0 Likes
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
What Samsung phone do you have and when did you update your phone?
0 Likes
Romxie
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
A12 updated maybe last July 31 or August 6. Then i factory reset it. pero ganun pa rin gang ngayon.
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
The same device din.. Hindi lang ako sigurado kung lahat ng A12 devices nakaranas din ng problem..
0 Likes
carl199222
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
**bleep** may nalalaman pa kayo update Lalo ng nag loko camera ka bago bagong cellphone ang pangit naman hindi sulit don't the phone of Samsung
0 Likes