Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Camera Issue - Yellowish Tint, Over Saturated Images

(Topic created on: 04-18-2024 02:40 AM)
mjuanr
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hello. I am currently facing an issue on the camera, whenever I take a picture the image will always have a yellowish tint or over saturated images. This happened after I updated the software to One UI 6.0. Anyone facing the same issue? How will this be fixed?

Becomes over saturated

Also becomes over saturated

The image should be the same as preview after taking the picture, natural color, what you see is what you should get.

As you can see on the images, the screenshot which I am expecting the image should be, after taking a picture it becomes more yellowish and saturated.
4 Comments
Cave13
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
As of right now the way i fix that kind of pic is to edit it put the saturation to -15 to -21
0 Likes
Cave13
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Examples the 1st pic is the non edited pic and the 2nd pic is edited to -16 saturation1713433190918.jpg1713433197991.jpg
mjuanr
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Ohh hi, I tried it, and it went to back to its original hue. But I still hope that they will fix this, cause its really not good action to fix this kind of effect with mutiple images. I don't want to edit each images and every time I take a picture with saturated effect. Thanks though.
0 Likes
Cave13
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah hopefully in 6.1 one ui