Original topic:

Samsung galaxy AO3 problems

(Topic created on: 08-03-2023 09:20 PM)
marklimbeng
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

I m a poor oldman from a small town in Malaysia. I purchased d above samsung galaxy AO3 h/p 11/2 yrs ago.tis green panel has been on 4 one day oledi. All d buttons n touch screen has no response at all.contacted d samsung centres n agents, all but out 2 make high charges only. I feel very sad n somehow regretted on buying ti's h/p.can any kind person help me to sort out tis problem..tq..
2 Comments
Galaxy A
Sorry to hear your situation. Hope Samsung Malaysia will be able to resolve your phone issue.
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Try compare the price between Samsung official service center and those authorized service  center shop.

Ask for the price and the differences between each of the shop.

Last time i did repair one of my old phone before (M series). The cost of the screen replacement is around RM 200 - RM 300 only. But please note that the screen replacement is not from Samsung official service center. But at least the shop i went is an authorized shop because they do have many branches around in Malaysia.

If you don't mind to get a new one, of course is good to get one rather than go for a repair.

Hope you get your device solve ASAP.