cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen recording of google meet (no audio)

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 04:27 PM)
Olrac313
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
There is no sound that is captured when screen recording google meet meetings via samsung a 71 specially the media sounds setting. And the screen recording setting media sounds and mic is not available when the mic is used in google meet meetings.
6 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, have you tried to check if all the media/volume & mic settings both on Google and on the screen recorder are up? Check them all, try to screen record again, then give us an update should it work. For further assistance, don't hesitate to give our friendly support team a call via the toll-free hotlines above. Keep safe! 😊

Olrac313
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes. I have tried everything.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I think the issue it the privacy protection of video conference. Possibly they would prefer the inhouse record in the app as it provides consent on the participants. Just like in Zoom meetings.
0 Likes
Olrac313
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Google meet cant record meetings (no such feature).
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Well still probably the privacy of the participants.
0 Likes
Olrac313
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok. Thank you.
0 Likes