Did you mean: 

Original topic:

UI 3 Upgrade

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 10:21 PM)
whateveriwanttt
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I love the update!!! Thanks Samsung! I feel like I have a brand new phone hahaha. I love it when you double tap anywhere, the screen goes off. I hope in the next update, users can also double tap anywhere for the screen to turn on hehe

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Hello to you, No worries double tap to open. Is now available. By navigating to (Settings) to find it, scrolldown > Andvanced features > find motion and guestures > the double tap to turn on is now available by toggle it to turn on.

View solution in context

6 Comments
Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Hello to you, No worries double tap to open. Is now available. By navigating to (Settings) to find it, scrolldown > Andvanced features > find motion and guestures > the double tap to turn on is now available by toggle it to turn on.
Galaxy A
Oh my gosh thank you so much!!
Galaxy A
I dont have that feature yetclipboard_image_1628751617074.jpg
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Sorry. Is you're phone is Galaxy A10s. As i have heard galaxy A10s don't have that feature hope you understand but you can download 3rd party app form google play store. Sorry again but what i have explained there is the right option to enabled it. 😔
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Awww!!! Its ok...thank you anyways hehe
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you so much for appreciating us! Have you tried what you co member suggested? 

Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!