Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

USB DISCONNECTED/CONNECTED NOTIFICATIONS

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 03:04 AM)
Maxxieee
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, Can someone help me who experienced the same thing, i have a problem in my cp the screen timeout is not working because of the USB connected/disconnected notification. Thank you, hope someone can help me. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Turn it off, then try to clean out your USB port with a toothpick (check with a flashlight if there's something stuck in there that's shorting things). I would then try to do a wipe cache partition.

After doing this if things still go the same way, the best bet is being it to a service center.

Screenshot_20210213-023005_Chrome_2141.png

View solution in context

7 Comments
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Does this happen when you're not plugging in anything to your USB port?
Maxxieee
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes, i kept receiving notification USB connected/disconnected even though i didn't plug anything which caused my battery drain and hot since it's not turning off even if i don't use my phone.
0 Likes
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Have you updated your phone or did this just start happening?
Maxxieee
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Just happen, when i woke up my phone is hot.
0 Likes
Solution
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Turn it off, then try to clean out your USB port with a toothpick (check with a flashlight if there's something stuck in there that's shorting things). I would then try to do a wipe cache partition.

After doing this if things still go the same way, the best bet is being it to a service center.

Screenshot_20210213-023005_Chrome_2141.png

Maxxieee
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Okay noted. Thank you so much!
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Share awesome photos captured via our Galaxy Gallery. Explore and engage with fellow members to earn awesome badges and enjoy perks from us! Stay safe!

0 Likes