Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hey guys

(Topic created on: 08-06-2022 05:26 AM)
johnrel
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Gallery
I just found out what causes phones to lag and drain your battery fast google runs 19 services only 3 of those will you need and the rest are garbage samsung i hope you will address this issue even powersaving mode is on i will still run takes up to 7-15% of your battery life samsung please make delete this google garbage thingy 

12 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello johnrel,

Samsung care. We value your suggestions and we are here to help.

Just to clarify

Google Play Services is a proprietary background service and API package produced by Google for Android devices. It expanded to cover a variety of Google services, allowing applications to communicate with the services through common means. 

The packages' services include location tracking and geofencing, single sign-on account services, user health and fitness tracking, payment processing, integrated advertising and security scanning. Many apps on Android devices depend on the use of Google Play Services, and the package requires the user to use a Google Account and agree to Google's terms of service. Distributing Google Play Services on an Android device requires a license from Google, which contractually prohibits device producers from producing Android devices that are incompatible with Google's Android specifications.

If you stop using the Google Play Services, there's a risk that some applications will not work and will stop working.

Don't you worry, there's a way to conserve and manage your battery through care & maintenance, optimization and charging tips.  Feel free to click the below link on how to Optimize Battery.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/galaxy-battery/optimization/ 

Be sure to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button when you are satisfied with the query you've initially wanted.

0 Likes
johnrel
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
15% taking of my batterylife really? Please samsung atleast make the software optimized better maybe it will improve
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Apple ano na?
0 Likes