Original topic:

Revisiting My Childhood Dream Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3

(Topic created on: 05-30-2023 09:23 PM)
VueeyLe
Options
Members Star's Corner
I recently fulfilled a long-held childhood dream by purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and the nostalgia it brings is truly remarkable. One of the features that captured my heart back then was the faux leather back, which not only exuded a premium feel but also offered the convenience of being removable. This meant I could easily swap out batteries when power was running low or needed a replacement.

L1031406.jpg

L1031424.jpg

L1031420-Enhanced-NR.jpg

To my surprise, this phone still functions smoothly, effortlessly handling web browsing and general applications. However, its reliance on Android 5 Lollipop has resulted in dwindling app support. Nevertheless, the stunning screen continues to impress, and thanks to the expandable SD Card slot, I've repurposed this device as an MP3 media player and a reliable note-taking PDA.

350223085_1443074816511387_1279648781169685855_n.jpg

Owning my childhood dream phone has reignited fond memories while providing a practical and enjoyable user experience. Despite its age, the Galaxy Note 3 continues to be a testament to Samsung's dedication to quality and innovation.

📷 Captured with Z Fold 4
3 Comments
GOR888
Active Level 9
Members Star's Corner
Wow that's so old school phone remember I have one 📱 📲
Members Star's Corner
For me the note 2 takes the cake. It was so far advanced compared to the others at the time, including the Galaxy S3.

I agree with the faux leather back though. It felt nice on my old Galaxy Edge!

PS. Ahh old TouchWiz
Members Star's Corner
Ahh, the memories 😁