Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

wifi connection problem

(Topic created on: 03-17-2022 04:06 AM)
josefin4
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
hi good day, ive just update my software on my samsung device and i really dont know if its a bug or something. Our wifi connection / internet here in our house was really fine, all of my family was connected, and yes im connected to our internet too, but this past few days it literally turn off & doesnt connect even our wifi has a good connection. hope you / someone help me thanks! :)
0 Likes
16 Comments
Galaxy J
whats your service? and the modem/router provided
josefin4
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
hi, our service was pldt fibr.
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Are you connecting on 2.4 or 5ghz
0 Likes
josefin4
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
im not sure but its 2.4 i guess
0 Likes
josefin4
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
i hope someone help me :(( ive search some tips on how to solve it, like reset settings but it didnt workk. i really dont know what im going to do, its really hard for me to face this kind of problem in my device specially i have online class everyday. it literally disconnect 😭
0 Likes
Galaxy J
You need to access router page, need to change the channel
0 Likes
Galaxy J
try changing the wifi password and limit the people connecting
josefin4
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
okay, thank you. i'll give an update here if its not workingg. i literally dont know what to do im so stress!! :(( thank you so much for response, really appreciate & really big help for me. 💕
Solution
Galaxy J
i know how you feel happened me before, it boils down some issue with the router.

If you find my comment as a solution to your question. Please click the triple dot and choose  "

✓ Accept as Solution"   as a sign. Thanks!
0 Likes