Original topic:

- CLOSED- GALAXY FOR THE PLANET! SAVE by recycling your damaged phone with Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-16-2022 04:54 PM)
SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

GALAXY FOR THE PLANET SLIDE FINAL.jpg

Galaxy for the Planet

Recycle your damaged phone with Samsung and receive 15% Off RRP when you purchase your new Samsung Phone on the Samsung Online Store.

Offer available online between the 16th of May 2022 to 16th of June 2022

PLUS!

Be one of the first 500 customers and receive a BONUS Peace of Mind Offer
(One time only 30% discount coverage against certain accidental damage for a year on your new eligible device)
Click here to visit the Samsung Australia Online Store today

Register your interest and fill out your details here to see if you are eligible for this offer.

*Galaxy for the Planet Promotion only available on Samsung Mobile purchases from 16.05.2022 - 16.06.2022. Available on Samsung Australia Online Store only when you purchase a participating product, subject to stock availability.  For full T&C's visit here

*Peace of Mind Bonus Offer only available to the first 500 customers, only available on Samsung Mobile purchases from 16.05.2022-16.06.2022. Available on Samsung Australia Online Store only when you purchase a participating product, subject to stock availability.  For full T&C's visit here

denoy
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy News
Got 2 s8,& s9+,s10+ but brought outright ATM both got problems.need get fixed, but skill I💕my Samsung's
Scuggi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
This offer is nowhere near what I was expecting. "Get a free phone" would have worked much better for me.
Jon_Mendoza
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
😱
0 Likes
KiwiFluff
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Already bought s22 ultra but I do need to recycle my old Note9 no idea how to and it's just sitting in my room
Venko
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Did you not trade in note9 to buy your s22 ultra well it's definitely has some value try your luck 😉 by selling it 😉
0 Likes
Galaxy News
Way To Go Samsung. We All Need To Do Our Part. Recycling ♻️ Helps The Planet.
Michmash
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Got my new samsung Z fold 3 last December 2021,but I have old samsung tablet 4 and need upgrade for this
Grumpy70
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
What makes you think my phone is damaged? Unless the new update ( 25/5/2022 ) has caused it 🤔
col351
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy News
Phone is fine.
AuntieA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Good idea but this will be my last Samsung. Too many issues with this new A52S & the worst is no resolution.
0 Likes