(Topic created on: 05-06-2022 03:15 PM)
SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

S22 Offer Banner Placement on Samsung Members.jpg

Flash Sale!

Get a free gift with a Galaxy S22 Series

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, receive a free accessories gift, plus up to $500 with trade-in, and a bonus Samsung Care+ with a Galaxy S22 Series purchase.

Send a direct message to SamsungSilky TODAY to learn more about an additional offer you can receive as a Samsung member!

Click here to visit the Samsung Australia Online Store today

The offer ends 9 May 2022. T&Cs apply.

**Receive a complimentary gift which includes a Black Wall Charger for Super-Fast Charging 25W (EP-TA800NBEGAU) and a Galaxy S22 Ultra Black Ultra Leather Cover (EF-VS908LBEGWW) when you purchase a Galaxy S22 Ultra from 12:00am (AEST) 05 May 2022 to 11:59pm (AEST) 09 May 2022. Maximum of 1 complimentary gift pack per Galaxy S22 Ultra purchased. Purchase must be made on the Samsung Online Store only (shop.samsung.com/au) and excludes the Samsung Education Store, Samsung Business, Samsung Enhanced Partnership Portals, and Samsung Government. Not available in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise advised. Subject to stock availability at time of purchase. Discounts are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. Offer subject to Samsung Terms & Conditions of Sale.

Receive a complimentary gift which includes a Black Wall Charger for Super-Fast Charging 25W (EP-TA800NBEGAU) and a Galaxy S22+ Clear Standing Cover (EF-JS906CTEGWW) when you purchase a Galaxy S22+ from 12:00am (AEST) 05 May 2022 to 11:59pm (AEST) 09 May 2022. Maximum of 1 complimentary gift pack per Galaxy S22+ purchased. Purchase must be made on the Samsung Online Store only (shop.samsung.com/au) and excludes the Samsung Education Store, Samsung Business, Samsung Enhanced Partnership Portals, and Samsung Government. Subject to stock availability at time of purchase. Discounts are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. Offer subject to Samsung Terms & Conditions of Sale.

Receive a complimentary gift which includes a Black Wall Charger for Super-Fast Charging 25W (EP-TA800NBEGAU) and a Galaxy S22 Navy Protective Standing Cover (EF-RS901CNEGWW) when you purchase a Galaxy S22 from 12:00am (AEST) 05 May 2022 to 11:59pm (AEST) 09 May 2022. Maximum of 1 complimentary gift pack per Galaxy S22 purchased. Purchase must be made on the Samsung Online Store only (shop.samsung.com/au) and excludes the Samsung Education Store, Samsung Business, Samsung Enhanced Partnership Portals, and Samsung Government. Subject to stock availability at time of purchase. Discounts are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. Offer subject to Samsung Terms & Conditions of Sale.

14 Comments
stardust33
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
Hello I just bought one your fantastic s22 ultra
Galaxy News
The S22 series are absolutely brilliant.
Love my S22U. 👍
0 Likes
Fumi01
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
How do we DM SamsungSilky?
Fumi01
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
It says this person doesn't use Direct Messages.
SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

Hi @Fumi01!

I have sent you a dm, please kindly respond :)

SamsungSilky

0 Likes
Fumi01
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
Hiya, how do I access my DM's on Samsung Members?
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy News

Hi @Fumi01, you can visit your profile and click the mailbox on desktop or on Samsung Members go to

Community > Profile image > Direct messages

0 Likes
RS_AUS
Active Level 4
Galaxy News
I ordered my S22+ on 1st May. I haven't received it yet but wondering if it's possible to apply the free accessory gift to it.
0 Likes
123peter
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
hi
I have,samsung care but when I call they have said in the past no details