(Topic created on: 04-07-2022 12:24 PM)
SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

Hello Samsung Members!

How many of you are gamers?

Hands up if you game! 🙌

We love playing games with our Samsung devices and will love to know what are your gaming tips!

Please share and comment below.

Here are some great tips from Samsung Member @shufayewong.
Thank you!

Gaming Tips @shufayewong, Gaming Video Creator

Tip 1:

1.jpg

You all know that your Galaxy devices support up to 120hz Some games allow you to play in 60fps, but it might be turned off in default setting (only allows you to play at 30fps). If you want to have a better visual experience, try to look for it in the options, makes a lot of difference when you’re playing!

Tip 2:

2.JPG

Tired of getting notifications while in game and disrupting your gameplay? You can have the option to mute these notifications from showing when you’re busy collecting those wins! You can select what application can be muted, and at what time. This is very convenient when you have a fixed gaming time every night! 

Tip 3:

3.JPG

Sometimes, your surroundings can be too noisy to hear what your gaming kakis have to say. Grab some Galaxy Buds with you on your gaming journey and you’re all set!

Tip 4:

4.JPG

If you keep track of the FPS gamers on PC, you would know most of them like to turn up the saturation so that they can spot their opponents more easily. You can do that with your Galaxy devices as well by making sure the Vivid mode is on, and adjusting the saturation to your liking! 

Tip 5:

5.JPG

Playing on a bigger screen is sometimes more interesting and fun. Connect your phone to your smart monitor and be able to spot enemies more clearly when you’re farming or lurking! Once your device is connected to a display, you can work across multiple apps simultaneously and resize windows, much like you would on a PC. DeX enables you to use mobile devices in place of traditional desktop PCs and laptops, simplifying workflows and reducing IT costs. Anyone like me? Enjoy playing mobile games in big screen ??‍

SamsungSilky_0-1649297732049.png

7 Comments
Keithyzz39
Active Level 5
Galaxy News
How about you piss off the game optimising service 🙄
0 Likes
Galaxy News
@Keithyzz39 Seriously?
Keithyzz39
Active Level 5
Galaxy News
Yep after all its slowing down over 1000 apps including games so according to you it's OK for that to be happening 🙄
0 Likes
Galaxy News
I didn't suggest that at all.

And Samsung has started rolling out an update that includes the GOS 'patch'.
At least for the S22 series, not sure when it will come to other models.
Keithyzz39
Active Level 5
Galaxy News
Probably only for s22 and if that's the case not good enough. If it's for all models then will probably receive it by the end of the year which also isn't good enough and Samsung's lack of customer service and quality control lately I can see a class action coming.
0 Likes
Samsung_S10
Active Level 5
Galaxy News
Nope, I'm using a Samsung S10 Optus and got the patch.Screenshot_20220407-213319_Software update.jpg
MauriceFabian
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News

I can't play mobile games, I think the display of my phone is way too tiny for any games. I usually play cs go on my computer, and I can tell you that there's nothing on the phone that can compare to that. I'm a huge fan of this game, and I can tell you that I've already managed to earn a lot by playing this game and selling csgo desert eagle skins, so I'm sure there's no decent alternative on the phone to that.

0 Likes