Original topic:

Battery Upgrade

(Topic created on: 01-29-2023 01:41 PM)
fififahmi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, may i know how to upgrade battery capacity on Samsung Note 20 Ultra?
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
u can't upgrade the battery capacity as the device body has been designed to fit with that battery size.

but you can extend your battery life by other means, for example, putting the apps you don't use very much into deep sleeping mode. this will ensure those apps only run when you open them.
fififahmi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for the advise..but i really need to find the way if can replace another battery with high capacity otherwise maybe buy another phone
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
i see.. i believe trading your device in with the upcoming Galaxy S23 series would be the best option for you.

They will get official this 2 February. Battery capacity pun akan improve 👌

Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Yeah agree with Nazz. There are no ways for you to replace the original battery with a higher capacity one.

Those battery seller that claims that they sell higher capacity ones are usually scammers as their 'high capacity' batteries are the same or even worse than the original batteries from Samsung.

Plus, manufacturers will always try to give you the highest battery capacity that can fit your phone so that they can brag about how big their battery is.
masazizul
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I don't think you can upgrade a battery. The only way to upgrade your battery capacity is to upgrade your phone which offered big capacity of battery or maybe fast charging.
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
May be need a 3D printer to print a custom made housing to fit the extra size battery