cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Edge Panel on Note20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 12-20-2020 08:56 PM)
Galaxy Note
Hello Note20 users. I've recently switched from s10+ to Note20 Ultra. I've noticed that the SoftKey edge panel (the one with a lock screen and screen shot button) is no longer available for use. What are your alternatives for having a lock screen soft key? I do not like using the assistant button so that's already out of my list.
5 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I have the same phone. For locking the screen, I use Nova launcher then customized gestures so that double tapping an empty space in the homescreen locks the phone. I heard the upcoming One Ui 3 update will include double tap to lock too so you could wait for that.

As for screenshots, I don't use it too much, but I set it up in notification panel just in case. The upcoming One Ui 3 update will allow you to take a screenshot in the app switcher. Your choice.
Galaxy Note
I'll probably wait for the One UI 3. I believe it's scheduled for January on Note20 Ultra correct?
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Yes.Although, Ultras in the USA are already getting it this month ahead of schedule, so who knows. Fingers crossed!
Galaxy Note
Out of curiosity I manually scanned software updates. I was able to download One UI 3!
0 Likes
Robbb
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
download samsung's one hand operation app.
0 Likes