Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Farewell Samsung

(Topic created on: 06-20-2024 08:31 PM)
peggybaboy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G,It is with a heavy heart and a deep sense of frustration that I write this farewell letter. For the past two years, you have been more than just a phone; you have been a trusted companion, a reliable assistant, and a source of endless entertainment and productivity. Together, we have navigated countless moments, capturing memories, managing tasks, and staying connected with the world.But now, as I stare at your once pristine screen, a glaring pink line mocks the perfect bond we once shared. It appeared suddenly, uninvited and unannounced, a harsh reminder that even the most advanced technology is not immune to imperfections.I had such high hopes when I first unboxed you, marveling at your sleek design and powerful features. You were the epitome of innovation, the very best of what a smartphone could offer. We’ve traveled together, faced challenges together, and celebrated together. Your camera captured stunning photos, your performance never lagged, and your display brought everything to life in vibrant detail.Yet, this pink line feels like a betrayal. It’s as if, after all we’ve been through, you’ve decided to let me down. I tried to ignore it, hoping it was a temporary glitch, but it has persisted, growing more noticeable with each passing day. It’s a constant, frustrating reminder that our time together is coming to an end.I’ve researched solutions, tried various fixes, and even consulted with professionals, but nothing seems to restore you to your former glory. It pains me to say this, but I can no longer rely on you as I once did. The disappointment is overwhelming, and the frustration is consuming.Goodbye, my dear Note 20 Ultra 5G. I wish things could have been different. I wish you could have lasted longer, free from flaws. But now, it’s time for me to move on, to find a new companion who can meet my needs without the persistent reminder of what once was.
11 Comments
Galaxy Note
you can still revived your device, nearest samsung service center is the key
0 Likes
peggybaboy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes but the cost is not worth it😥 better buy a new one
Galaxy Note
there are samsung caravan offer discounts for repairs, reach out to samsubg ceo regrding your device
0 Likes
peggybaboy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Triead reaching out with samsung customer care, but only refer me to their authorised service center. 😥
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
the reason being refered to samsung service center, technical report need for the device
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Awww so sad, i still have my Note 20 with me. Hope you found something to accompany you but do checkout the other Galaxy devices.
peggybaboy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Planning switch on iphone, my extra phone iphone 6+ still works perfectly
DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
This is my dilemma with my s22 ultra now... the pink line is growing brighter each day and you are correct, feels like a total betrayal when you expected to spend at least 5 good years with it.
peggybaboy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yeah totally right, my old note 3 is more better than this latest note 20, it feels like samsung is leveling now to vivo and oppo😮💨