Auxton
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung. pls sell us snapdragon CPU for Note 20
0 Likes
YnJ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I wish they bring in Snapdragon version of Note20 too instead of Exynos, but that will not happen and will never happen..just hope their partnership with AMD will solve all of the kinks happened to Exynos 😑
0 Likes
NanNa2104
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
reason they won't range in SD is:
1. cost. malaysia market is generally not ready for the highest cost of phone prices.
2. market not advance enough. if you notice, SD is only offered to advance markets like Korea, US. generally our market is too small.
0 Likes
kyfoon
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
1. totally not agreed with this. is the note 20 series selling in Malaysia cheaper? answer obviously no.
2. partially agreed. but if there is a different then don't call them are same. because we are paying same flagship price.
0 Likes
Auxton
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I understand that Malaysia market is not advance enough. but I really hope samsung bring in snapdragon version. I feel shame when playing pubg with my friends together because they even notice I'm lagging after 15-20mins gameplay😭😭😭. I only use note series because I use alot my phone for work. I need the s-pen. and for gaming when I free. really really hope samsung bring in snapdragon version
0 Likes